Once you’re ready, remove and place each soft contact lens into the specially designed lens holders on the unique CLEAR CARE® Solution lens case.
Do not put CLEAR CARE® Solution on your contact lenses and insert them
directly into the eye or burning and stinging or redness will result.
For Soft Contact Lenses:
- Remove and place each contact lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with CLEAR CARE® Solution for 5 seconds.
- Fill the lens case to fill line with CLEAR CARE® Solution and place the lens holder in the case.
- Tighten the cap and store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. DO NOT SHAKE THE CASE.
For Gas Permeable Contact Lenses:
Remove your contact lenses one at a time and place them into the appropriately marked dome basket holder.
- Place each contact lens in the palm of your hand, apply 2 to 4 drops of CLEAR CARE® Solution and rub. While rubbing your lenses with CLEAR CARE® Solution, some users may experience a mild, temporary skin discoloration (bleaching) of the fingers or hands. Always wash and rinse your hands after rubbing your contact lenses with the contact lens solution.
- Return the contact lenses to the appropriate holder and close the baskets. Thoroughly rinse the lenses for 5 seconds through the basket with CLEAR CARE® Solution.
- Fill the lens case with CLEAR CARE® Solution and place the contact lens holder in the case. Tighten the cap and store contact lenses for at least six (6) hours. DO NOT SHAKE THE LENS CASE. Do not rinse the contact lenses. Place the contact lenses directly on the eye from the solution or place a few drops of a contact lens rewetting drop on the contact lens for extra cushioning.
“I have tried other solutions, but nothing gets my lenses as clean and comfortable.”